AWARENESS - CHOICE - COURAGE - CHANGE
My therapeutic style is compassionate, creative and direct. My approach in counselling is to provide a safe, respectful, empathic and non-judgmental setting where you will be validated, supported and gently challenged.
I will listen to you and guide you toward a self compassionate awareness of how you are "stuck". Whatever your obstacles, getting "unstuck" is a process of becoming more authentic with yourself and others. You will experience greater clarity, perspective, self compassion and empathy.
I will support your own unique process of personal growth so that you will have a greater capacity to:
- Communicate more effectively
- Address your fears
- Resolve conflicts
- Solve problems
- Know and manage your feelings and express your emotions
- Shift unproductive and hurtful patterns that interfere with your own growth and relationships
- learn self support and more readily except support form others
- Make peace with the past and view the present with greater clarity
- Initiate changes and make satisfying life choices with courage and confidence
Therapy doesn't have to be serious all of the time. The work can be playful, lively, creative and poignant. I bring warmth, attentiveness and a sense of humour to the counselling session.
I invite you to Contact me.